Support Facilitator (Support Worker)
Aspire - Community Support has permanent and casual positions available in their service supporting people with physical and or intellectual disabilities. If you have experience, or you are up for a new challenge, then why not apply now?
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn on the job while gaining recognised qualifications within the disability sector.
You will have:
- A passion for people
- A willingness to learn
- A sense of humour
- A great work ethic
- The ability to think fast/use initiative
- And be a committed team player
You must have:
- The availability to work in a 24/7 rostered service, including sleepovers and weekends
- The ability to complete personal cares
- A full NZ drivers licence is essential. You must also be able to drive a manual vehicle (Learners and restricted licence holders cannot be considered due to the nature of the role)
- The right to work in New Zealand
- Outstanding written and spoken English
Click the ‘Apply online” link, and select ‘Support Facilitator’. You will then go through our online application process, which will allow you to upload your Cover Letter, CV and other required information.
Should you have any questions or run into any difficulty, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE, WE WILL ONLY BE CONTACTING SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.