What we offer

Residential services

We provide residential homes with 24/7 staffing support for adults with disability. These houses are all in Hamilton, across a variety of suburbs. The support provided depends on the needs of the people living in the house. It can include medication administration, meal preparation, support to access things in the community, transport, personal cares (eg help with showering, toileting etc), behaviour support and more.   

This service is funded by the Ministry of Health, and people need to be accessed by the local Needs Assessment and Service Coordination service, called Disability Support Link (DSL).  DSL do a needs assessment to decide how much support a person needs, and can then refer them to us. Easy Read information about this service has been developed for you: here

"It was good to see my sister in the weekend looking absolutely glowing, well done all of you."

Diane B, Family member.

"You have a very caring and wonderful team and they give us a lot of comfort and confidence that she is well taken care for. "

Anand N, Family member.

Flexible disability support

Aspire - Community Support is all about people. We want to provide you with disability support that meets your needs - whatever they may be. We work with a variety of funders, including Ministry of Health, Enabling Good Lives, and the Ministry of Social Development.. We can make your journey to individualised funding and budgets easy. We provide highly trained staff supported by a highly experienced leadership team and back office crew. We take care of the administration - you get on with living a great life. 

The first step in this process is you tell us what you need. We will listen and design a suite of supports tailored to your situation. You have choice and control over how this looks. Contact our General Manager to chat about how we can best support you or your family/whanau member. 

Very High Needs Day Programme

This is a 1 to 1 day programme for adults with disability. They go out and do activities in the community with a support worker, this is funded by the Ministry of Social Development, and usually a person is either referred by their transition coordinator, or by family. 

Supported Independent Living (SIL)

This service is provided to people in their own homes. It’s a lower level of support than Community Residential (eg less hours, and less intense support). Our staff might help a person with budgeting, grocery shopping, bill paying, house hold management etc.  This is Ministry of Health funded, and people get referred to SIL by Disability Support Link. 

How to access Aspire

We understand that choosing the right service can be difficult, so our General Manager, Judy Fynn is able to talk you and your family/whanau through the process of deciding if Aspire is the right service for you. 

If you or someone you care for needs support because of a disability, your eligibility will be accessed by the local Needs Assessment and Service Coordination service (NASC). The Waikato DHB NASC is called Disability Support Link.